Roman, born in Ukraine but raised in Rochester, graduated from Liberty University School of Law in 2011. He began his career at Ganguly Brothers, PLLC handling real estate, criminal and general civil matters. From 2012 to 2018, he served as an Assistant District Attorney in Monroe County, prosecuting a wide array of crimes, including DWI, Assault, drug, and sex offenses. Roman has conducted over 100 bench and jury trials. He finished his career as a prosecutor in the Economic Crimes Bureau, handling complex white collar crimes such as embezzlement, identity theft, insurance fraud and organized economic crime.
Roman is admitted to practice in New York. He is married with two children. His family are members of Grace Church.
Areas of Practice
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Major Felony
- US District for the Western District of NY
- Liberty University School of Law
- SUNY College at Brockport
- Criminal Justice
- Law Review Editorial Board
- Monroe County District Attorney’s Office
- Senior Assistant District Attorney, 2012 to 2018
- Ganguly Brothers, PLLC
- Associate, 2012